It’s March, which means that George Buccheri’s Spirals is coming out in only four days. To get you excited for the release of his book, here’s 9 times that his poetry was relatable af.
- “There are some stories that I wish I could tell, but not that I would like to tell.”
- “I don’t need any extra, I just want enough”
- “I think about you all the time. I can’t stop. I write poem after poem about you.”
- “Thru the storms and the droughts, thru the ups and the downs, I need you around, to light up my life.”
- “I love you for loving the rainy days”
- “I swear I’ve got the strongest willpower… until I get a text from you”
- “You’re on my mind 99% of the time, and the other 1, you’re on my tongue”
- “I’m just here to love”
- “The list of things I miss about you is endless, but all I want right now is to laugh with you”
Whether you’re in love, feeling proud of your friendships, or you just went through a tough break-up, George Buccheri has got you covered with his relatable writing. You can find him on Instagram @theyounggeorge or add his quotes to your pinterest boards here.
If you want more inspirational quotes, check out our list of 10 Quotes Writers Can Use to Find Inspiration. Spirals comes out March 4th from GenZ Publishing.